FSP - Floating Scum Skimmers
- FSP - Floating Scum Skimmers
FSP – Floating Scum Skimmers
Features and Benefit
- As it is a floating type, a suction mouth can keep its relative position with the water surface. This prevents operation failure due to changes in the water level.
- The suction mouth can be adjusted to a depth between 0 to 60 millimeters, it can efficiently suck scum with minimal amount of water.
- A jet-injector mechanism prompts suction operation and helps it suck stably even if water, air and scum are drawn simultaneously.
- Use of a flexible hose simplifies installation.
- Removal of suspended matters on water surface